Zenith Technologies delivers manufacturing software systems that secure the supply of vital medicines to patients worldwide. It specialises in implementing and supporting automation, MES and digital transformation solutions that manage, control and optimise manufacturing plants to improve operational effectiveness whilst maintaining compliance.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €97.4 million turnover
- 665 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
508th in Top Companies
- €97.4 million
- Brendan O'Regan CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled