The company is part of the French logistics group Norbert Dentressangle. According to Freightfox.com, it manages operations in Ireland on behalf of major companies including ADM Londis, La Palette Rouge, Mitsubishi and Tesco and has well-established Irish freight forwarding and transport services operations.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €4.8 million turnover
- 6 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €4.6 million turnover
- 7 employees
- 11 more years available »
952nd in Top Companies
- €4.8 million
- Andrew Turner Country Manager
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending