Western Brand Poultry Products
Western Brand Group is one of the largest producers of primary chicken products in the Republic of Ireland. The company was founded in 1954 in Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo by the Lannon family. The company also produces breaded chicken products and formed products, such as nuggets and burgers. Western Brand recently began producing a read-to-eat range with products such as cooked sliced chicken. Western Brand is at the forefront of poultry technology in both the primary process and further processing fields, with EU and Bord Bia approved facilities.
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €110.4 million turnover
- 627 employees
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
438th in Top Companies
- €110.4 million
- Eugene Lannon Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall