Founded in 1954 in Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo by the Lannon family, Western Brand is a chicken processing facility which supplies product throughout Ireland. It commenced breaded chicken production in 1992 and was purchased by Western Brand (Lisnaskea) in 2006. Its primary production facilities are based in Ballyhaunis, which produces 280,000 chickens per week and Western Brand – Lisnaskea, Co Fermanagh which produces 100,000 kilograms of product per week.
31st Dec 20 Source: Estimated
- €110 million turnover
- 507 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
478th in Top Companies
- €110 million
- Eugene Lannon CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled