On 19th June 2018, Generali PanEurope dac became Utmost PanEurope dac. It now forms part of the growing Utmost Group of companies which provides wealth accumulation and protection solutions across Europe. The Utmost Group of Companies has invested significant capital in building its business through purchasing specialist life companies previously owned by major insurance brands including Generali, AXA, Aviva and Aegon.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €18.4 billion assets
- 143 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
23rd in Top Financial Companies
- €18.4 billion
- Paul Gillett CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled