Unicredit Bank Ireland
UniCredit Bank Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of UniCredit S.p.A..Its principal business areas are credit and structured finance (loans, bonds, securitisations, other forms of asset financing), treasury activities (money market, repos, eonia and other interest rate swaps, foreign exchange, futures), issue of certificates of deposit and structured notes.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
17th in Top Financial Companies
- €14.8 billion
- Massimiliano Sinagra CEO/Managing Director
- 6:01pm Twins ‘a Happy Pear’ as revenues rise 22%
- 5:41pm Digital advertising body ‘remains concerned’ about Maximum Media incident
- 5:14pm New rules to allow testing of self-driving vehicles on Irish roads
- 4:57pm Court orders wind turbines must be put on 'standby mode' over breach of EU directive
- 4:57pm Court orders Waterford wind farm must be put on 'standby mode'