Trulife Group is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. European manufacturing, research and development and marketing operations are conducted through wholly owned subsidiaries in Ireland and England. In the USA and Canada, Trulife trades through wholly owned subsidiary companies with its four manufacturing plants. Trulife Group Limited is the ultimate holding company with 90% of the equity held by Noel J. Murphy, and the remaining 10% by senior executives.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €48.1 million turnover
- 413 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
707th in Top Companies
- €48.1 million
- Noel Murphy Chairman
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled