Formerly Ingersoll-Rand, Trane Technologies was formed in early 2020 when part of the business separated and combined with Gardner Denver (which now trades as Ingersoll Rand Inc). Trane is listed on the NYSE. The industrial techology firm makes climate control systems.
31st Dec 21 Source: CRO
- €12.5 billion turnover
- 36,000 employees
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €10.1 billion turnover
- 50,000 employees
- 10 more years available »
11th in Top Companies
- €12.5 billion
- Dave Regnery CEO/MD
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending