Teradata is an analytic data solutions company focused on data warehousing, data analytics, and business applications that provide intelligence to businesses from customer data they gather. The company has more than 10,000 employees in 42 countries including Ireland.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €249.8 million turnover
- 34 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
288th in Top Companies
- €249.8 million
- Thor Bjorn Preisler Vice President}
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled