Temple Street Hospital
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital provides healthcare services in Dublin to sick children. It also trains medical staff and partakes in medical research. It is a registered charity employing approximately 950 people in Dublin.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
446th in Top Companies
- €126.9 million
- Mona Baker CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled