Synergen uses natural gas to generate electricity which the company sells into the Single Electricity Market (SEM). The SEM is the wholesale electricity market operating in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Synergen is a base load plant, which means it operates at full load around the clock, seven days a week. It generates 400 Megawatts per hour of electricity which is sold into the SEM.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €172.1 million turnover
- 0 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
368th in Top Companies
- €172.1 million
- Senan Colleran Director
- 4:38pm Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- 11:36am Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled