Susquehanna International Group is a global multi-strategy trading and investment firm headquartered in Philadelphia. Its team of approximately 1,500 employees spans the globe, including offices in Bala Cynwyd, Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Stamford, and internationally in Dublin, Sydney, and Shanghai. Its activity in international markets such as Dublin is based upon the same principles that have proven so successful in the U.S. – the application of arbitrage techniques in concert with decision theory and advanced computer modeling. Its principal activity in Dublin is trading on marketable securities for its own account.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €3.4 billion assets
- 495 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
48th in Top Financial Companies
- €3.4 billion
- John Keogh CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled