Sse Generation Ireland/Airtricity
SSE Generation Ireland Ltd., formerly known as Endesa Ireland Ltd., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SSE plc, a Top 50 FTSE-listed company that is the broadest based energy utility in the UK and Ireland. SSE plc acquired Endesa Ireland Ltd. in 2012. As a result of the Endesa acquisition SSE became the third largest energy generator by capacity in Ireland’s Single Electricity Market 1577MW of thermal and renewable generation in operation, including 509MW of wind energy generation. SSE Generation generates and sells wholesale electricity to the all-island Irish energy market. It employs 89 people and has over 800,000 energy supply customers in Ireland.
31st Mar 21 Source: CRO
- €263.3 million turnover
- 98 employees
31st Mar 19 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
280th in Top Companies
- €263.3 million
- Stephen Wheeler CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending