Smurfit Kappa is one of the leading producers of paper-based packaging in the world. Its products include containerboard, solid board, corrugated and solid board packaging, graphic board and sack paper. The group's headquarters are in Clonskeagh in Dublin 4 and it also has regional headquarters in Paris and Miami. Smurfit Kappa Ireland has nine packaging and point of purchase display plants located throughout the State.
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €8.6 billion turnover
- 46,000 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
14th in Top Companies
- €8.6 billion
- Tony Smurfit CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall