Severfield plc is the largest structural steel specialist in the UK. The North Yorkshire based company’s major works include The Shard, the Olympic Stadium, and the Tate Modern. Severfield plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Adrian McCoy CEO/Managing Director
- May 24 Harsh winter may compel Europe to ration gas, warns International Energy Agency
- May 24 Hungary and Poland hold up EU decisions on oil and corporate tax
- May 24 Over 700 objections lodged against €466m Dundrum apartment ‘concrete jungle’
- May 24 Stripe unveils new third party app marketplace
- May 24 Shares in UK energy companies slide over windfall tax fears