Located in Arklow, Servier (Ireland) Industries Ltd has been in operation since 1989 and is a key strategic site for the Servier group. More than 400 staff are employed at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The plant produces finished pharmaceutical products primarily for export. A large-scale investment programme has been completed at the site, increasing capacity substantially. Servier is a French pharmaceutical company employing more than 20,000 people worldwide.
30th Sep 20 Source: CRO
- €627 million turnover
- 394 employees
30th Sep 18 Source: CRO
- 11 more years available »
135th in Top Companies
- €627 million
- Allain Dewilde General Manager
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending