Segezha Packaging and is a wholly owned subsidery of the Russian company JSC Segezha pulp and paper mill. It main product is paper sacks for the building, food, agriculture and chemical industries.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €246.2 million turnover
- 7 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
291st in Top Companies
- €246.2 million
- Peter Buckley CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?