Rottapharm's Irish operation in Damastown Industrial Park in Mulhuddart manufactures and sells drugs used in the treatment of osteo-arthritis, on behalf of its Italian parent Rottapharm/Madaus. It trades as Meda Manufacturing Dublin.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €143.2 million turnover
- 233 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
408th in Top Companies
- €143.2 million
- Patrick Garraghy CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled