Radius distributes mobile phones for a number of networks in Ireland. It also distributes cellular phones on the open market. Founded in 1990, Radius represents leading mobile phone distributors (including Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Samsung). Radius is part of the Facey Group, which is an international distribution business specialising in the distribution of branded products for blue chip clients across a wide range of sectors, including the telecommunication and pharmaceutical sectors.
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
803rd in Top Companies
- €29.9 million
- Sé Kennedy CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall