Founded in 1904, Irish company Portwest has become one of Europe’s most trusted names in workwear, personal protective equipment and safety footwear and leisurewear. In 2014, Taoiseach Enda Kenny launched a Portwest sales office and warehouse in Dubai. Portwest is now a global business, with bases in Ireland, the UK, Poland, Germany, Dubai, Bangladesh and the US.
28th Feb 17 Source: CRO
28th Feb 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
373rd in Top Companies
- €148.9 million
- Owen Hughes Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall