Pepper Finance Corporation Ireland is a financial services company specialising in loan servicing, and asset management across a wide range of assets. Pepper Ireland currently has over €20 billion of Assets Under Management and services over 80,000 loans. Approximately 80% of the residential mandates it services are performing loans and it is estimated to currently service approximately 8% of the outstanding residential mortgages in the Irish market. In total the company employs over 500 people in Shannon and Dublin.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €50.1 million turnover
- 496 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €52.8 million turnover
- 447 employees
- 5 more years available »
690th in Top Companies
- €50.1 million
- Cormac Ryan CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending