PennEngineering, headquartered in Danboro, PA and founded in 1942, manufactures fastening solutions and is the parent company of PennEngineering, PennEngineering Automotive Fasteners, 3V® Fasteners Company, Inc. and QRP®, Inc. PennEngineering companies provide fastener and fastener installation design and product solutions worldwide for industries, including electronics, computer, data/telecom, medical, automotive, marine, aircraft, and general manufacturing. Its Irish operations are located in Galway.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €36.8 million turnover
- 194 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €48.5 million turnover
- 206 employees
- 9 more years available »
775th in Top Companies
- €36.8 million
- Mary Ann Fleming CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending