Peninsula Petroleum Ltd is a physical bunker and lubricant supplier at the ports of Gibraltar, Ceuta, Canary Islands and Panama and is active as a worldwide trader with annual sales in excess of 6,000,000 metric tonnes. As part of the Gibunco Group, it also provides a full range of marine services, including dedicated barging facilities, ship agency and Scamp, its in-house fuel conservation, ship repair and maintenance network.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 11 more years available »
31st in Top Companies
- €4 billion
- John Bassadone CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales