DSG Retail specialises in the sale of high technology consumer electronics, personal computers, domestic appliances, photographic equipment, communications products and related services. The company is behind well-known stores PC World and Curry's.
27th Apr 19 Source: CRO
- €183.4 million turnover
- 74 employees
28th Apr 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
354th in Top Companies
- €183.4 million
- Jim O'Hagan CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled