The principal activity of Oracle EMEA Ltd is the manufacture and sale of computer software in the European market, together with the provision of associated translation, finance and marketing services. Oracle Corporation, incorporated in 2005, is an enterprise software company. It develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database and middleware software, applications software and hardware systems, consisting primarily of computer server and storage products. It operates in three segments, software, hardware systems and services. Its software business comprises two operating segments: new software licenses and software license updates and product support. Its hardware business consists of hardware systems products and hardware systems support. Its services business comprises consulting, Cloud Services and education.
31st May 20 Source: CRO
- €7.7 billion turnover
- 1,373 employees
31st May 19 Source: CRO
- €7.4 billion turnover
- 1,439 employees
- 12 more years available »
15th in Top Companies
- €7.7 billion
- John Donnelly Country Manager
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending