The principal activity of Oracle EMEA Ltd is the manufacture and sale of computer software in the European market, together with the provision of associated translation, finance and marketing services. Oracle Corporation, incorporated in 2005, is an enterprise software company. It develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and services database and middleware software, applications software and hardware systems, consisting primarily of computer server and storage products. It operates in three segments, software, hardware systems and services. Its software business comprises two operating segments: new software licenses and software license updates and product support. Its hardware business consists of hardware systems products and hardware systems support. Its services business comprises consulting, Cloud Services and education.
31st May 16 Source: CRO
31st May 15 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
13th in Top Companies
- €8.8 billion
- Dermot O'Kelly Senior vice president
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall