Omniplex, owned by the Anderson family, operates 20 cinemas on the island of Ireland, as well as some of the retail parks those cinemas are located on. The group also owns The Swan Shopping Centre in Rathmines and The Academy building on Pearse St. Historically it was a part of the Ward Anderson group, which represented the cinema interests of the Anderson and Ward famillies.
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €112 million turnover
- 500 employees
31st May 14 Source: Estimated
- 1 more year available »
432nd in Top Companies
- €112 million
- Paul Anderson CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall