Noyeks imports and distributes timber sheeting and associated products like panels, mouldings flooring, decking, kitchen doors. It supplies to merchants, shop fitters, office furniture manufacturers, carpenters and joiners, and the general public, countrywide. The Irish company was established almost 120 years ago and was subject to a management buy-out in 1991.
30th Nov 20 Source: CRO
- €32.1 million turnover
- 95 employees
30th Nov 19 Source: CRO
- €30.1 million turnover
- 92 employees
- 9 more years available »
804th in Top Companies
- €32.1 million
- Des Glennon CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending