Noyeks imports and distributes timber sheeting and associated products like panels, mouldings flooring, decking, kitchen doors. It supplies to merchants, shop fitters, office furniture manufacturers, carpenters and joiners, and the general public, countrywide. The Irish company was established almost 120 years ago and was subject to a management buy-out in 1991.
30th Nov 17 Source: CRO
30th Nov 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
828th in Top Companies
- €26.9 million
- Des Glennon CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall