Novartis was created in 1996 through the merger of Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz. Throughout the years, Novartis and its predecessor companies have discovered and developed many innovative products for patients and consumers worldwide. Novartis operates in 140 countries including Ireland.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €221.7 million turnover
- 687 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
310th in Top Companies
- €221.7 million
- Maeve Byrne General Manager
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled