Novartis was created in 1996 through the merger of Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz. Throughout the years, Novartis and its predecessor companies have discovered and developed many innovative products for patients and consumers worldwide. Novartis operates in 140 countries including Ireland.
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
327th in Top Companies
- €181.7 million
- Loretto Callaghan CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall