US firm Northern Trust employs over 1,000 people in Dublin and Limerick administering a varied range of products. In 2011 it acquired Bank of Ireland Securities Services (BoISS) from the Bank of Ireland Group.
31st Dec 19
- €470.7 billion assets
- 1,300 employees
30th Jun 18
- €416 billion assets
- 1,200 employees
- 5 more years available »
2nd in Top Financial Companies
- €470.7 billion
- Melíosa O’Caoimh Country Manager
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA