New Ireland Assurance
New Ireland Assurance Company was founded in 1918 and was the first wholly Irish owned life assurance company to transact business in Ireland. It provides life assurance, pensions and investment solutions to individual and corporate customers. .
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €19.7 billion assets
- 586 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
21st in Top Financial Companies
- €19.7 billion
- Michael Murphy CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled