Nationwide Controlled Parking
Nationwide Controlled Parking Systems (NCPS) is one of the leading parking operators in the Republic of Ireland. The company manages over 1,100 sites with over 1000,000 parking spaces. It provides parking and consultancy services for property managers, private clients and public bodies varying from on-street enforcement to university campuses, hospitals, apartment blocks, supermarkets, retail parks and transportation hubs such as airports, railway stations and ports. Founded in 1998, NCPS has operations in the UK, Germany, Poland, Italy and Spain as well as in Ireland.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €11.7 million turnover
- 106 employees
31st Aug 18 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
931st in Top Companies
- €11.7 million
- Jason Ballard CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending