Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd is a subsidiary of the software giant Microsoft which sells, distributes and markets software globally from Dublin. Microsoft, the world’s biggest software company, established an Irish manufacturing facility in 1985 and now employs over 1,200 staff directly at its operations in south Dublin. About 700 contract staff also work there. Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd sells Windows, Office and other Microsoft software in about 120 countries worldwide, including Ireland.
30th Jun 17 Source: CRO
30th Jun 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
5th in Top Companies
- €18.5 billion
- Cathriona Hallahan CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall