Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd is a subsidiary of the software giant Microsoft which sells, distributes and markets software globally from Dublin. Microsoft, the world’s biggest software company, established an Irish manufacturing facility in 1985 and now employs over 1,200 staff directly at its operations in south Dublin. About 700 contract staff also work there. Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd sells Windows, Office and other Microsoft software in about 120 countries worldwide, including Ireland.
30th Jun 19 Source: CRO
30th Jun 18 Source: CRO
- 11 more years available »
3rd in Top Companies
- €33.7 billion
- Cathriona Hallahan CEO/Managing Director
- 8:45am European stocks set for fourth weekly gain but vaccine worries weigh
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise