Microfocus, formerly known as Novell Ireland Software Ltd is head of the group's operations in Europe and the Middle East. The company’s turnover comes from software licences,maintenance and services. It designs and build software to help businesses manage computing services across physical, virtual and cloud computing environments. The company owns Novell companies in the Netherlands, Germany, and the Czech Republic. Its ultimate parent is the Attachment Group, a Houston-based group.
31st Oct 18 Source: CRO
30th Apr 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
197th in Top Companies
- €400.7 million
- Stephen Murdoch CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled