The medical device company Medtronic-Covidien became the largest Ireland-based company when it began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in 2015. Following Medtronic Inc’s $49.9 billion acquisition of Dublin-domiciled surgical supplies group Covidien, the Minneapolis-based business moved its corporate headquarters to Ireland in a new holding company, Medtronic plc, under the largest corporate inversion to date.
28th Apr 20 Source: CRO
- €23.5 billion turnover
- 102,622 employees
26th Apr 19 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
6th in Top Companies
- €23.5 billion
- Tony Neary Vice President}
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?