Matrox Europe designs hardware and software for graphics, video, and industrial imaging applications. The hardware includes video imaging boards and graphics boards for computer maufacturers, computer equipment distributors and end users. It employs 24 people from its Cork operation. Matrox Europe has one subsidiary Matrox Asia Ltd which sells to other companies from its bases in Hong Kong and Beijing . Its parent company Matrox is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
31st Mar 20 Source: CRO
- €38.9 million turnover
- 17 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
775th in Top Companies
- €38.9 million
- Nick Jones General Manager
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled