Manpower is part of ManpowerGroup, a permanent recruitment and contingent workforce solutions provider, with nearly 3,900 offices in over 80 countries, with 400,000 clients per year. Manpower specialises in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. Manpower has provided organisations in Ireland with a suite of staffing solutions for over 38 years, working with organisations ranging from small and medium sized enterprises to multinational companies. Its services encompass talent attraction and assessment, training, permanent and temporary placement, volume recruitment, recruitment process outsourcing, managed services and tailored workforce solutions. The group carries out extensive research on the world of work, including the quarterly Manpower Employment Outlook Survey and the annual Talent Shortage Survey.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €49.4 million turnover
- 1,506 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €40.6 million turnover
- 1,315 employees
- 9 more years available »
700th in Top Companies
- €49.4 million
- John Galvin CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending