Founded in 2003, LinkedIn is the business-oriented social networking site, which connects the world’s professionals and strengthens their network. LinkedIn has had an office in Dublin for five years. Linked in has more than 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The company generates revenue from hiring solutions, marketing solutions and premium subscriptions. LinkedIn is currently on course to employ 1,000 staff in Ireland ahead of the opening of its international headquarters in Dublin, expected to be completed in 2017.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
57th in Top Companies
- €2 billion
- Sharon McCooey Country Manager
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA