Part of the wider Lagan Group, Lagan Asphalt tender for and carry out contracts at a local and national level in both the Public and Private sectors. The company was acquired by Breedon Group PLC in April 2018 as part of its acquisition of Lagan Group Holdings. It has regional depots in Bennettsbridge, Co Kilkenny; Tulla, Co Clare; Aughamore, Carraroe, Co Sligo; Rossmore Bay, Carrigtwohill, Co Cork and Kinnegad, Co Westmeath. The plants all produce high quality Bitumen Macadam and Asphalt surfacing.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €90.4 million turnover
- 54 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €89.4 million turnover
- 52 employees
- 10 more years available »
505th in Top Companies
- €90.4 million
- Terry Lagan CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending