KPMG is a provider of professional services in Ireland, including audit, tax and advisory services. They provide these services to business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organisations. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries; collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €414 million turnover
- 3,000 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €377 million turnover
- 2,750 employees
- 6 more years available »
182nd in Top Companies
- €414 million
- Seamus Hand CEO/Managing Director
- 6:15am New State body lent €114m to build 600 homes in first full year
- 5:10am ESB called out for ‘contributing to human rights violations’
- 5:00am Big tech ‘procedural queries’ delay decision on first data fines – watchdog
- 5:00am Which big tech firms are being investigated by the data regulator?
- 5:00am Catholic Church records may be inspected over GDPR concerns