Kel-Tech Engineering was established by Ray Breen in 1988 and is now based in a purpose built 80,000 sq ft factory in Waterford. Kel-Tech is a precision fabrication and turning facility, which grew significantly over the past five years due to financial management and investments in new technology. Kel-Tech’s customers include Caterpillar, FG Wilson, Moffett, Combilift, Denso, Perkins and Broadcrown, with more than 100 people employed at the facility in Waterford.
30th Jun 19 Source: CRO
30th Jun 17 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
868th in Top Companies
- €21.9 million
- Ray Breen CEO/Managing Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA