Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is involved in the importation, distribution and sale of Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Ford, Skoda and Seat cars in the Republic. The group includes Jaguar Land Rover Ireland Ltd, which distributes Jaguar, Land Rover and Range Rover cars in the Republic and the Spirit Motor Group, a motor retail business based in south Dublin that sells the above marques and also Volvo cars.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €220.8 million turnover
- 249 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
311th in Top Companies
- €220.8 million
- Declan McCourt CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled