Intuition was established in 1985, supplying computer-based training to the financial markets. Since then the company has grown to become a leading provider of technology-enabled learning to a broad range of markets including financial markets, life science & pharma and public sector & health.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
851st in Top Companies
- €26.8 million
- Sarah Clarke CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled