Intesa SanPaolo Life
Intesa Sanpaolo Life (formerly EurizonLife) is the Irish registered company of Intesa Sanpaolo Vita, specialising in index linked and unit linked life insurance products. The company, with its head office based in Dublin, was formed in 1998 and is 100 oer cent owned by Intesa Sanpaolo Vita S.p.A. Intesa Sanpaolo Life currently holds regulatory clearance to operate in various European states, including Ireland, Italy, Hungary, Luxembourg, Slovenia and Slovakia, on a freedom to provide services basis and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €38.7 billion assets
- 77 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
11th in Top Financial Companies
- €38.7 billion
- Massimo Camusso CEO/MD
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled