This is the Irish subsidiary of Swedish furniture giant the Ikea Group. Its only store in the Republic, at Ballymun in Dublin, opened in 2009. Dublin Ikea is amongst the most profitable stores in Europe and employs more than 400 people. The store sells flatpack furniture, appliances and home accessories.
31st Aug 19 Source: CRO
- €203.5 million turnover
- 699 employees
31st Aug 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
330th in Top Companies
- €203.5 million
- Claudia Marshall Country Manager
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled