HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. HubSpot first opened up shop in Dublin in January of 2013, making it the company’s first international location.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €160.7 million turnover
- 641 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 3 more years available »
385th in Top Companies
- €160.7 million
- Christian Kinnear CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled