The Hermitage Medical Clinic is a 101 bed hospital in Lucan, West Dublin providing medical, surgical and advanced radiotherapy care to patients. Its clinical specialities include surgery, medicine, endoscopy, oncology and interventional diagnostics. The Hermitage Medical Clinic’s investors are Mr. Sean Mulryan, Mr. Larry Goodman, Mr. John Flynn and Dr. George Duffy.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €85.8 million turnover
- 532 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
538th in Top Companies
- €85.8 million
- Gordon Dunne CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled