Glenisk is the family business belonging to the Cleary family from Killeigh in Co Offaly, where Glenisk products are produced. The company has been in operation for more than 16 years, producing yoghurts and milks. In 2015, Glenisk launched a new range of authentically strained Greek style high-protein yoghurt. Glenisk work with 50 farmers to source quality organic milk for their products, using 90% of the organic milk produced in Ireland.
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
871st in Top Companies
- €21.9 million
- Vincent Cleary CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall