Gartner Ireland provides research and advisory services relating to information technology. It provides independent research and analysis on , computer, hardware, software, communication and related industries. Clients range from chief information officers, senior business executives to government departments. It is a subsidiary of information technology research and advisory company Gartner which is head-quartered in the US.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €716.7 million turnover
- 47 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €796.2 million turnover
- 40 employees
- 13 more years available »
123rd in Top Companies
- €716.7 million
- Catherine O'Neill Vice President}
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending