Furlong Investments is the parent company of Furlong Flooring, which manufactures, imports and distributes floor coverings including carpets, vinyls, solid/semi-solid wood and laminate flooring products in the UK and Ireland.
30th Jun 19 Source: CRO
- €88.9 million turnover
- 388 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €100 million turnover
- 420 employees
- 8 more years available »
531st in Top Companies
- €88.9 million
- Colm Ronan CEO/MD
- 4:38pm Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- 11:36am Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled