Fujitsu in Ireland designs, builds and operates IT solutions, products and services. It provides IT and applications, infrastructure development, management and outsourcing across desktop, networking and data centre environments. It also offers a range of related services, from management and technology consulting, hardware through to integration and deployment. Fujitsu in Ireland is part of the global Fujitsu Group, which sells IT-based business solutions to customers in 70 countries and employs 170,000 people. The company's Irish customer base includes Aer Lingus, Airtricity, Dublin Airport Authority, ESB, Road Safety Authority, Telefonica, The Courts Service and Institute of Art and Design Dun Laoghaire, and Topaz.
31st Mar 20 Source: CRO
- €81.3 million turnover
- 185 employees
31st Mar 19 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
552nd in Top Companies
- €81.3 million
- Tony O'Malley CEO/Managing Director
- Jun 13 Covid lands blow on Katie Taylor’s commercial business
- Jun 13 Irish Life remains in the running to buy Davy
- Jun 12 Q&A: What we know about Stobart Air’s closure – and what it means for travellers
- Jun 12 Pandemic pay: Who got a bump in their salary last year?
- Jun 12 Stobart Air ceases trading, Aer Lingus regional flights on 12 routes cancelled